A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple Dose, 3-way Crossover, Exploratory Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamic Effects of SAGE-217 Capsules in Healthy Adults Using a 5-hour Phase Advance Model of Insomnia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Dyskinesias; Essential tremor; Major depressive disorder; Parkinson's disease; Postnatal depression; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected in 1Q 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Sep 2017 New trial record