A single-center, open-label, Phase 2 clinical trial of Poloxamer 188 NF in non-ambulatory patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a Phrixus Pharmaceuticals media release, the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute will provide the drug product and Charley's Fund and Team Joseph led the funding of this trial, with significant support from Harrisons Fund, Hope for Gus, JBs Keys to DMD, Little Hercules, and Michael's Cause.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a Phrixus Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. John L. Jefferies will be the Principal Investigator of this trial.