A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986224 in Healthy Subjects and Chronic Heart Failure Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986224 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Mar 2019 to 20 May 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Mar 2019 to 19 May 2019.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2019 to 26 Mar 2019.