A study evaluating treatment persistence and adherence with mirabegron vs antimuscarinics in overactive bladder patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Fesoterodine; Oxybutynin; Solifenacin; Tolterodine; Trospium chloride
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 14 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Persistence on therapy) has been met.
- 14 Sep 2017 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice