A MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE III CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF EMICIZUMAB GIVEN EVERY 2 WEEKS AND 4 WEEKS IN HEMOPHILIA A PEDIATRIC PATIENTS AGED LESS THAN 12 YEARS WITHOUT FVIII INHIBITORS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 28 Oct 2017 Last checked against Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center - Clinical Trials Information record.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2017 New trial record