A Phase IIIb, Multi-center, International, Randomized, Assessor-blind, Active-controlled Parallel Arm Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Neuropeptide Combination of Metenkefalin and Tridecactide (EK-12) in Comparison to Interferon Beta-1a (REBIF®) in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metenkefalin/tridecactide (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bosnalijek
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 4 Sep 2021 to 4 Sep 2022.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Sep 2021 to 4 Sep 2022.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 4 Dec 2017 to 4 Nov 2018.