A Phase II, prospective, double-blinded, randomized controlled trial of AmnioFix injectable in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DHACM (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a MiMedx media release, the company has been notified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its Investigational New Drug (IND) Phase 2B clinical study for osteoarthritis of the knee may proceed and the company expects patient enrollment to commence in the next quarter.
- 21 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a MiMedx media release, company has filed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate its Investigational New Drug (IND) Phase 2 clinical trial and expects patient enrollment to commence by the end of the year.