A Phase I study of expanded and activated allogeneic gamma-delta T cells for patients with blood cancers following haploidentical stem cell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic-gamma-delta-T-cell-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Oct 2017 According to an Incysus media release, the US FDA has approved the INDA application for this trial. Acceptance of this IND enables Incysus and the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) to initiate a clinical program to test the safety and activity of an allogeneic gamma delta T-cell-therapy.
- 21 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Incysus media release, company has submitted Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this study.