A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of KX2-391 Ointment 1% in Adult Subjects With Actinic Keratosis on the Face or Scalp
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AK004
- Sponsors Athenex
- 06 Oct 2017 Kinex Pharmaceuticals name has been changed to Athenex.
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Sep 2017 New trial record