A Phase II, Randomized, Blinded, Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Transendocardial Injection of Allogeneic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hMSCs) (20 Million or 100 Million Total MSCs) in Patients With Chronic Ischemic Left Ventricular Dysfunction Secondary to Myocardial Infarction.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRIDENT
- 22 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a BioCardia media release, data were presented at the Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) Annual Scientific Meeting and were published in Circulation Research.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated