A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority, Open-label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-acting Cabotegravir Plus Long-acting Rilpivirine Administered Every 8 Weeks or Every 4 Weeks in HIV-1-infected Adults who are Virologically Suppressed
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-2M
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a ViiV Healthcare media release, approximately half of the participants in this trial will rollover from the ongoing ATLAS trial (CTP 700277865; NCT02951052).
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a ViiV Healthcare media release, initial results from this trial are anticipated in 2019.
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.