A phase I, dose-escalation study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of MORAb-202 in patients with solid tumors that express folate receptor alpha (FRA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MORAb-202 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2017 According to an Morphotek media release, first patient has been enrolled in the study.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Morphotek media release.
- 25 Sep 2017 New trial record