Safety and tolerablilty of HPV mRNA vaccine in HPV-driven squamous cell carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RBLO15.1(LIP)/RBLO16.1(LIP) (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Penile cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARE-40
- 27 Sep 2017 New source identified and integrated European Clinical Trials Database (EudraCT2014-002061-30).
- 26 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 09 Sep 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerablilty of HPV mRNA vaccine in HPV16 positive, head and neck, cervical, anogenital and penile carcinoma patients with recurrent disease, were presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference.