A Comparative Bioavailability Study to Evaluate the Single Dose Pharmacokinetic Properties of APL-130277 With Two Different Formulations of Subcutaneous Apomorphine in a Randomized, 3-Period Crossover Design in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations ("OFF" Episodes)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 New trial record