A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multi-center, proof of concept study will assess the tolerability and preliminary efficacy of OCU310 for the treatment of Dry Eye Disease (DED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an Ocugen media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an Ocugen Investigational New Drug (IND) application has been accepted.