A placebo-controlled, double-blinded, Phase 2 study of topical Endoxifen for the treatment of women with mammographic breast density, or MBD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Endoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, the company expects to initiate this study in the first quarter of 2018 and the company plans to complete the study in 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, the company has contracted with an European hospital to conduct this trial. The trial will be conducted at Stockholm South General Hospital will be led by principal investigator Dr. Per Hall, MD, Ph.D., Head of the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Karolinska Institutet.