A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, vehicle- and placebo-controlled, multicenter clinical study of Injectable-discogenic-cell-therapy (IDCT) in subjects with single-level, symptomatic lumbar intervertebral disc degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Injectable-discogenic-cell-therapy-DiscGenics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Oct 2017 Patient gender is assumed.
- 09 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a DiscGenics media release, Investigational New Drug (IND) Application has been approved.