Phase II Extension Study of CaspaCIDe T Cells (BPX-501) From an HLA-partially Matched Family Donor After Negative Selection of TCR αβ+T Cells in Pediatric Patients Affected by Hematological Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Dec 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 175 to 120.
- 11 Oct 2017 New trial record