Efficacy of eribulin following anthracycline and taxane in patient with triple negative breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Taxanes (Primary) ; Anthracyclines
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE
- 12 Oct 2017 Primary Endpoint (Pathological complete response (pCR) rate) has been not met, according to results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=13) assessing efficacy of eribulin following anthracycline and taxane in triple negative breast cancer, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.