A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled Phase II proof-of-concept study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of radezolid in individuals with moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radezolid (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, the trial is anticipated to start by the fourth quarter of 2017.