A Study Assessing the Efficacy and Toxicity of Concurrent Administration of Nivolumab and Radiotherapy in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.