A Phase 1/Single Ascending Dose (SAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of a Single Intraoperative Administration of CA-008 in Subjects Undergoing Unilateral Transpositional First Metatarsal Osteotomy for the Correction of Hallux Valgus Deformity
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CA-008 (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Concentric Analgesics
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Concentric Analgesics media release.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Concentric Analgesics media release, results from this trial are expected in the first quarter of 2018.