A Randomized Open-Label Trial of Posaconazole Versus Micafungin for Prophylaxis Against Invasive Fungal Infections During Neutropenia in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Micafungin (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2017 Results assessing effect of micafungin versus posaconazole prophylaxis in patients with acute leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.