Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of a Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and a Multiple Dose (MD) of the Complement Inhibitor AMY-101. A Prospective, Single-center, Open-label, First-In-Human (FIH) Clinical Study in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMY 101 (Primary) ; AMY 101 (Primary)
- Indications Membranous glomerulonephritis; Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria; Periodontitis; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Amyndas Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.