Japan-USA Harmonized Assessment by Randomized, Multi-Center Study of OrbusNEich's Combo StEnt (Japan-USA HARMONEE): Assessment of a Novel DES Platform For Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization in Patients With Ischemic Coronary Disease and NSTEMI Acute Coronary Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody/sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARMONEE
- Sponsors OrbusNeich
- 30 Oct 2017 Results presented in an OrbusNeich media release.
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an OrbusNeich media release, new results were reported in the First Report Investigations session at the 29th annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium.
- 30 Oct 2017 New trial record