A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety and Tolerability of a Subcutaneous Formulation With an Intravenous Formulation of ARGX-113 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 113 (Primary) ; ARGX 113 (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura; Myasthenia gravis; Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors argenx
- 31 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, the first subject has been dosed in this trial.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, subcutaneous dosing in this trial expected in Q4 2017.