Phase 2, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Niraparib Combined With Bevacizumab as Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Advanced Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Following Front-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy With Bevacizumab
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TESARO
- 02 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2021 to 30 Sep 2021.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 30 Dec 2020.