Phase Ib/II Study of Autologous Dendritic Cell Therapy Delivered Intratumorally After Cryoablation in Combination With Pembrolizumab for Patients With Metastatic or Unresectable Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Dendritic cells
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 04 Nov 2017 New trial record