A single, global, randomized, double-blind, controlled Phase 3 pivotal trial of a 90-day prophylaxis regimen of rezafungin in patients undergoing allogeneic bone marrow transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rezafungin (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis; Candidiasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Cidara Therapeutics media release, this and another Phase III trial (see profile 290385) could suffice for approval of rezafungin for both prophylaxis and treatment of invasive fungal infections.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Cidara Therapeutics media release, based on the FDA and MHRA feedback, the company planned to initiate this trial in mid-2018 and produce topline results in mid-2020, subject to European regulatory feedback. This trial is supported by a planned Phase 3 trial (see profile 290385).