A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Dose Finding Study of ISIS 703802 (AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRx) Administered Subcutaneously to Subjects With Hypertriglyceridemia, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM), and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS ANGPTL3 LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a company media release, Akcea plans to report top-line data from this study in 2019.
- 11 Dec 2017 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT03371355).