A Phase III, Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 15 Feb 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 New trial record