A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 28-week Treatment Period as Adjunctive Therapy to Antipsychotic Treatment for the Prevention of Relapse in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Nov 2017 New trial record