A phase Ib/II trial investigating the combination of Tagrisso (osimertinib) and inhibitor G1T38 for the treatment of EGFR mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs G1T 38 (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 30 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this trial in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the US FDA for G1T38 and Tagrisso combination in non-small cell lung cancer.