Phase IB Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Determine the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of a Revised Protocol of Intravenous L-Citrulline (Citrupress®) Versus Placebo in Children Undergoing Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Citrulline (Primary)
- Indications Acute lung injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asklepion Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 08 Dec 2017 According to an Asklepion Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society (PCICS) 13th Annual International Meeting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (To determine if L-citrulline given perioperatively achieves a plasma citrulline level of 100 umol/L in children undergoing surgical repair of an atrial septal defect, a ventricular septal defect or an atrioventricular septal defect.) has been met according to an Asklepion Pharmaceuticals media release.