An open-label, sequential-group, dose-escalation phase I clinical trial of CLR 131 Pediatric Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CLR 1404 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Neuroblastoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, the study will be initiated with the pediatric oncologists and Nuclear Medicine/Radiology Group at The University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center.
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, the company has filed an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this study of CLR 131 in children and adolescents with select rare and orphan designated cancers.