A study to investigate the triple combination of PTI-801, PTI-808 and PTI-428 in patients with cystic fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PTI 428 (Primary) ; PTI 808 (Primary) ; PTI-801 Proteostasis Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, Patrick A. Flume, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at the Medical University of South Carolina is the Lead Principal Investigator for PTI's triple combination program.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, dosing is expected to initiate in the first half of 2018 and initial data from the trial are expected in the second half of 201.