Expanded Access Program for AB-SA01, an Investigational Anti-Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteriophage Therapeutic, for the Treatment of Serious Infections Caused by Staphylococcus Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB SA01 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 12 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 03 Jan 2018 Interim results (n=7) presented in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release, the company expects to review data from this program with the FDA in mid-2018.