A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Dose-range Finding Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamic Parameters, Safety and Tolerability of MAA868 and Its Effect on Thrombogenesis Biomarkers Compared to Apixaban in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MAA 868 (Primary) ; Apixaban
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jul 2019 to 2 Jul 2019.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jul 2019 to 2 Jul 2019.
- 15 Jan 2018 New trial record