A Randomized Placebo-controlled Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Efficacy of ILV-094 (an IL-22 Antibody) Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Atopic Dermatitis (AD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fezakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 15 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (To assess the clinical benefit as measured by SCORAD (Scoring of AD) of intravenous (IV) administration of ILV-094 administered to subjects with atopic dermatitis (AD) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 15 Jan 2018 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.