Cohort Study of Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Initiating Olodaterol or Other Long-acting beta2-agonists
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150000 to 1.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.