At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Piperidines; Pyrimidinones
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-II for Depression in Japan (PO)
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-II for Depression in USA (PO)
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-III for Depression in European Union (PO)