At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in Netherlands (Topical)
- 27 Aug 1997 Investigation in Psoriasis in Netherlands (Topical)
- 27 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Belgium (PO)