FialuridineAlternative Names: FIAU
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2001
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA); Oclassen Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Eli Lilly; National Institutes of Health (USA); Oclassen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2001 Discontinued-II for Hepatitis B in USA (PO)
- 04 Sep 1998 Suspended-II for Hepatitis B in USA (PO)
- 08 Nov 1995 A clinical study has been added to the adverse events section .