Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1997
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator AnorMED
- Developer Avid Corporation
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 1995 Development has been suspended by Avid Therapeutics.
- 27 Jun 1995 Suspended-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)