FosopamineAlternative Names: SIM 2055; Z 2055
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Developer Zambon Group SpA
- Class Cardiotonics; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 28 Jul 1995 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in Italy (PO)