Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 1996
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Developer BioCryst Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- Class Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Purine nucleoside phosphorylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 1996 Immunological Disorders section added to drug profile.
- 19 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Systemic lupus erythematosus in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 19 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (Unknown route)