ARL 14294Alternative Names: FPL 14294
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2007
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca R&D Charnwood
- Class Anorectics; Gastrointestinal hormones
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 10 Feb 1999 FPL 14294 is now called ARL 14294
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)