Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Class Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2019 Shire has been acquired and merged into Takeda
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 17 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Canada (PO)