Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1998
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Paper
- Class Antivirals; Oligopeptides; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1995 Chemical name and molecular formula have been added.
- 24 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)