At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Benzimidazoles; Chlorophenols; Muscle relaxants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 21 Feb 1996 An animal study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section for Ischaemic Heart Disease.
- 24 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)